Such a special day in more than one way. Not only is it Easter, but also Miss Reese was dedicated. What a gorgeous cake!!


The Ferguson's with sweet Caroline (Reese's future BFF). Caroline was also dedicated this morning.

Reese means "dedicated". I did not know that! How perfect.

Love my new baby huggums doll!

We love cousin John!

Daddy, Reese and KK.

Nana, Pop and Reese.

My Great Grandma Arnold

Woah Hayden. Hold on!

Hayden waited all morning long to hunt easter eggs. He was so patient.

All the Girls...

Reese and Papaw

3 comments:
I LOVE that cake...Reece is so beautiful and it is such a blessing to have friends like you guys. I'm so thankful that Caroline already has such a great little gf to grow up with! love you guys!
AMY! I am so glad I found you on here through ML, it is so so great to see pictures of your PRECIOUS family! I was thinking about you last week on your birthday - we really need to be better at keeping up! this is my first attempt! I love blog-stalking, so I can feel like I know what the Arnold's are up to! miss and love you Amy!
Hey Amy! Your blog is too cute! I love blog stalking the Arnold Family! I LOVE the cake for Reece's dedication... Caden is being dedicated next weekend and I was going to order a cake from RR Donuts, but when I saw yours I feel in love... where did you have it made? It is just what I had in mind... except for blue of course! :) I hope y'all are doing well! We should have a play date sometime!
Post a Comment