Thank goodness for the summer program at church! School let out this week and we had 5 consecutive days of no school and very little plans. Hayden was about to go crazy on the second day. Here are the things that will keep us sane this summer:
1. Watching movies like
Airbud,
Bolt, and hunting movies (...I know).

2. Having friends over to play. Hayden and his friend Ella are outside playing in his new playscape.

3. Playing dress-up with Reese (this is fun for me, not Hayden).

4. Hitting the neighborhood pool in these awesome shades!

(getting ready to go to the pool)


5. Watching Hayden run around the house (I know how exciting we sound!).

6. Last, but not least, going to South Padre with friends next week!
1 comment:
AMY!! I have that same pink outfit with ice cream cones for Caroline...same shorts and everything. Such great taste! ;) Great pics!
Post a Comment