
Hayden just had his fifth birthday on July 8
th. This year made us all feel so sad, but blessed at the same time! I feel like I lost my baby boy this year, even though he has not been a baby for quite some time now. He reminded me this weekend several times. I always say "baby" affectionately and he told me very bluntly "I am NOT a baby, I am a big boy and I am 5!"
Man! Five years have truly flown by!!

Pictures of our five year old doing his favorite "big boy" thing.
Going to the ranch with Dad.

We were taking pictures before Hayden's party started and Hayden was no where to be found. He wanted to go play wii with Aunt Julie until all of the guests arrived.

A rare picture of me and Reese. I am always the one taking the pictures.

"Where is the party at?"

Hayden's awesome birthday cake that was as delicious at it was amazing to look at!
More pics of the birthday party to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment