I have no pictures to go with this post, so hang in there. Reese just said her first clear first word before bedtime tonight. She has been saying lots of Baby firsts like DaDa, MaMa and Adaw(=dog). These have been equally exciting and precious to hear. However,what added to our excitement of Reese saying something new was the little man in the room who got to hear it too.
I yelled for Hayden to come upstairs for bed and she looked out the door and repeated "Haay-ya"! Just a coincidence I thought...well then he came into the room and she looked at him and said again "Haay-ya". Hayden was so excited you would have thought he won a prize! He said "that's what good sisters do" and patted her on the back with approval. Such a sweet, funny and exciting little moment.
Lake City, summer 2021
5 years ago




2 comments:
How cute!
very, very sweet...exciting moment!
Post a Comment