Saturday, December 12, 2009

Silent Night

Hayden had his Christmas program this week at school and the Kindergarten class sang/signed three verses of Silent Night. It was so good and impressive! I had been hearing him practice for a few weeks around the house and it definitely was everything and more than I thought it would be! :) He reminded me in the car on the way to the performance that his class had to sing the boring song because it was so slow and not too loud. I strongly disagree though.

Please notice Hayden's boots.



Note: they were not like this when I dropped him of 10 minutes prior to their performance. As soon as they were done with their song, Hayden promptly fixed his boots. A little too late! A good memory though.


I never can get a picture with everyone looking.



Reese played in the pew ahead of us the whole time.

1 comment:

The Christiansons said...

Hi! I got the LOVE banner about a year ago at a warehouse sale in dallas, the website is www.rshcatalog.com they may still have them! :) good luck!