Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mutton Bustin

Hayden was chosen to ride in the "Mutton Bustin" competition at the Austin Rodeo. He was so excited and he did so well! We had a blast doing something that Hayden loved just with him. (Reese stayed home for the night..)

Proud Rodeo Rider.


We are acting like we are in the line for a real press event!


My cute cowboys!




Hayden was as excited about the helmet and the vest as anything. He just thought that the uniform was the coolest!





Falling off the sheep! He did so well. He says he got third place.



Hayden on the big screen.


All the riders and their trophies.


So proud of his trophy!

2 comments:

CaseyWiegand said...

um, yall are the cutest! you need to make a dallas trip soon!!!!! xoxoxoxo

Wynne Elder said...

amy! i got so tickled when i read this!!! you know I was in charge of the mutton bustin both years I was in austin! how fun - I know those outfits, trophies, and numbers all too well! i wish I could have been there to see him ride - how fun!!! miss yall. what is new?!